The company GBSS, (for the purposes of the document referred to as the Company) which is based in Dafnidos 34-36, Athens, in this document, states that its primary concern is the effective protection and security of the personal data of its customers and affiliates in general. In this context, the Company undertakes to maintain and process personal data in accordance with the provisions of national and EU law in force.
Furthermore, the Company undertakes to safeguard the security of personal data and to comply with the security requirements as established by applicable personal data protection laws and related regulations to prevent data loss, illegal or unauthorized use and access to them without authorization.
Data Subjects may assist the Company to update and / or ensure the accuracy of their personal data by disclosing information about their address, contact information, etc.
- What personal information we collect about you and from where
- Your identification data: full name, last name, VAT ID, etc. We collect this data directly from you.
- Your contact details: postal and email address, landline and mobile phone etc. The data is collected directly from you.
- Data on the conclusion and operation of the security service contract. We collect this data directly from you.
- Chat and communications log information after you have been informed in accordance with legal requirements.
- Image elements from video surveillance systems, which have legal markings.
- Pricing details. The details of our customers that are necessary for pricing our services, such as home or home address, car registration number, occupation, VAT number and DOY name.
- Online activity details. We collect personal data when you use the company’s digital services. These may include your social media account ID and profile picture, IP address and other online IDs and other personal information you provide to us online. If you choose to link your social media account provided by another social media service provider to your account with any of the company’s digital services, your personal data may be shared from the other social media account, which may include personal data that is part of your social media account profile or that of your friends and other connected people.
- How do we use (process) your personal data?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To execute a contract. This treatment serves the purpose of:
- your identification and communication with you during both the pre-contractual and the contractual relationship with you.
- Drawing up the contract with you, executing it and generally keeping it running smoothly and fulfilling the company’s obligations to you.
- For promotions, such as participation in competitions, receipt of informational material, etc.
- To provide unique benefits that our Company occasionally offers.
- To conduct market and customer satisfaction research with the aim of continually improving the delivery of products and services, for analysis through statistical processes with the aim of generating and delivering customized bids.
Security services. We use data for the safety and protection of our clients, as well as for the detection and prevention of fraud. Our products and security services offered by us have the ability to deter malignant actions and inform you if a risk against your assets, your personal property or your physical integrity arises.
- To execute a contract. This treatment serves the purpose of:
The Company will collect, maintain and process only those personal data that are minimum and strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Legal basis for processing your personal data
- The processing of your personal data that is done to provide our services is necessary for the conclusion and operation of the contract between us.
- The processing of your personal data for marketing and / or promotional / profile training purposes is based on your consent.
- In some cases the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the purpose of complying with national and / or European law.
- When processing is based on your consent e.g. for promotions, etc. you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Consequences of non-consent to the provision of personal data
The provision of personal data is in no way mandatory. In any event, failure to provide the personal data that has been designated as mandatory will prevent us from providing the contractual service. Failure to provide other, non-compulsory, personal data may in no way affect our provision of services.
- Duration of storage your personal information (Time to keep your personal information)
The Personal Data submitted to the above processing purposes will be kept by our company for the period considered absolutely necessary to fulfill these purposes and in accordance with the legal provisions.
With regard to the Personal Data processed to provide the contractual service, our Company may continue to store such Data for a longer period of time, as may be necessary to protect our legitimate business interests in relation to possible liability related to the provision of the Service.
- Guarantees We Protect Your Data
When you give us your personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organizational safeguards. We are constantly updating and checking our security technology.
We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees who need to know that data in order to provide the services to you. In addition, we educate employees about the importance of confidentiality and confidentiality and the security of your personal data.
- Transmission of personal data within the European Union
Personal data may be processed by natural and / or legal persons established within and / or outside the European Union acting on behalf of our company under specific contractual obligations.
Personal data will only be transmitted in compliance with legal obligations, in the context of enforcement of a public order and in the exercise of our rights by a company before a judicial authority.
- Transmission of personal data outside the European Union
As part of its contractual obligations, our company does not transmit personal data to countries outside the European Union. Databases and processing of personal data shall always be managed within the framework of the processing purposes set out and in accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
- Your rights
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we process. In addition, you have the following rights:
- The right to correct or delete (in some cases) your personal data.
The right to restrict the processing or opposition to the processing of your personal data.
- The right (subject to conditions) to receive your personal data for use anywhere else.
- In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right at any time to revoke your consent, without affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to withdrawing your consent.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent Greek Independent Authority, which is the Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/).
- How to contact us?
- Version Information – Changes and Updates
This Statement was last updated on [03/12/2018].
We reserve the right to modify and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, with the exception of the posting of the updated Statement on our Website. We may periodically send emails to remind you of changes and updates to this Statement but you will need to check our site frequently to keep up to date with our current and current Privacy Statement.